Oneka Pet Resort is implementing new processes for the foreseeable future based on the Emergence Executive Order 20-81 published by Governor Tim Walz on July 22nd, 2020. As always we are here for you and your pets!
The following changes will start July 25th, 2020.
- All services remain open
- Our lobby will be closed to customers
- Customers are required to wear a mask if outside their vehicle within 6-feet of another person
- We will be re-implementing Curbside Service
- Call 651-209-7688 when you are in the parking lot, or
- Push the button on the
- Any team member you interact with will have a face covering
Why are we re-implementing Curbside?
While face coverings provide a layer of protection for individuals, some dogs do not respond well to them if they can not see your whole face. Because we are working with many dogs we do not
We are thankful to have such great clients that support us, so we want to support you while you focus on your task at hand. Be ensured that our team is providing the same level of expert care while your pet is with us at Oneka Pet Resort. We are here to help.
Thank you for supporting us while we support you during this time. Our whole team loves working with you and your pets and we want to continue to serve you, so if you are not feeling well please stay home to get healthy and we will see you when everything returns to normal. Stay Happy, Healthy and Safe.
Your Oneka Pet Resort Team